nightshot/home alone au where it's not even a big deal that they left one of their numerous kids behind because it happens all the time
what do you think harvey is there for
(he might try to feed some line about hyper advanced intelligence operating and defense system but its really high tech babysitter)
Okay, can we talk about this asshole right here? This “useless” asshole. The only human on an all-powered up team of heavy hitters. Let’s see what this idiot has done/can do without his powers:
- Realized that Siryn was missing and then proceeded to save her (alone).
- Knew that Layla was hiding some shit (super paranoia powers).
- Tech expert (has hacked into the FBI and the Avengers' mainframe).
- He thinks ahead (ex: e-mailed Layla the Singularity evidence).
- Defeated Pietro, absorbed the terrigan crystals, and saved Layla (again alone).
- He didn’t fall for Huber’s ploy, held his own against him, and brought the team back from the arctic wasteland.
- He escaped Arcade’s deathtrap and shut down his system.
- He’s not afraid to fight (took on 3 pimps by himself).
- He does disguises and infiltration for the team.
- He’s a sketch artist.
- He had a shoot out with a buttload of government agents.
And that’s just what I could think of off the top of my head. Julio is clever, paranoid, and, most importantly of all, he’s one of the few in X-Factor to have actually adapted to being a detective.
While the others could just continue to rely on their powers, Rictor had to expand his skill set. He is one of, if not the, most useful members on the team. It’s enough to make me wish that he hadn’t gotten his powers back just because I need to hear him say “Yeah I’m human, but I’m the most useful jerk you’ve got on this team, so suck it.”
but seriously who the fuck let this comic book villain play high school basketball
Merry (early) Christmas, Forest!! I can’t properly tell you how much I love you or how much you mean to me. You have always been there for me and I can only hope I’ve done have as much for you. You’re so creative and smart and I can’t wait to see your ideas come to life. You’re just so fantastic and beautiful and amazing and I love you very, very much. (the mix is here)
- Dracarys - Ramin Djawadi
- Woman King - Iron & Wine
- Maneater - Blue Eyed Blondes
- Things We Lost In The Fire - Bastille
- Run For Your Life - The Fray
- Still Around - 3OH!3
- This Is My Idea - The Swan Princess
- Brave - Sara Bareilles
- Forrest Gump - Frank Ocean
- Somebody Loves You - Betty Who
- C’Mon - Panic! At The Disco
- For Good - Wicked (For all the Misfits)
- A Death In The Family - Christopher Drake (aka the Dead!Jason song)